Fusion Battle
Search…
Battle Position
This factor determines the base win chance of a pair. This is its starting point. Rates are as follows: Advantage win chance = 75% Disadvantage win chance = 25% Tie win chance = 50%
Advantage/Disadvantage/Tie diagram (Same position count as a tie)
Sample Data Cases Attack vs Endurance = win chance 75% vs 25% Attack vs Defense = win chance 25% vs 75% Attack vs Agility = win chance 50% vs 50%
Copy link